Q: one wind sheild blade not going up or working

After a heavy icing on wind shield wiper blade no longer working. Could a fuse be burnt out?

3. one wind sheild blade not going up or working

Q: I have a 1999 chevy Tahoe that only blow air from the defrost vents. How can I get the air to blow in your face of feet?

The control actuator that moves the door to control this may have a wiring connector issue due to connections at control head and actuator wiring was miss routed and it pulls the harness connector wires too taught. You should disconnect...

Q: Where can i find a 12" air cleaner cover cover

If this is the factory air cleaner assembly then I suggest looking for it on ebay or at a salvage yard. Otherwise you would need to replace the entire unit with an aftermarket one.

Q: Sometimes when I make left turn I hear a clicking noise near tire area under car. What type of repair shop would I go to?

Hi there, thanks for your question. Sounds like something in your car hub wheel assembly might be off. To fix this, YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect this clicking noise for you and repair it. Other...