Q: one wind sheild blade not going up or working

After a heavy icing on wind shield wiper blade no longer working. Could a fuse be burnt out?

Hi there. This is usually a signal that the windshield wiper motor is damaged or that the wiper arm has stripped. In most cases, replacing the windshield wiper motor is the best way to resolve this issue. However, it might be a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic from YourMechanic.com come to your location and complete a windshield wipers are not working inspection; so they an pinpoint the source of your problem and recommend the right repairs.

3. one wind sheild blade not going up or working