Q: Once the wheel bearing needs replaced do more issues seem to arise?

I'm looking to buy an 06 Chevy outlander off of Craigslist and was informed it needs an O2 sensor and wheel bearing replaced. I don't want to invest if this vehicle will be more likely to just continue having more and more issues from this point.

Hello. A wheel bearing replacement is a common maintenance service for any vehicle. Generally a wheel bearing will last about 50K to 80K. Replacing a wheel bearing is a sign that a vehicle has reached the mileage or age where maintenance will be required. Maintenance such as the O2 sensor you mentioned, a fuel filter, air filters, brakes, or fluid exchanges. You may want to ask if the maintenance was kept up on the vehicle help ensure that you are not getting anything which will be a money pit so to speak. It will be a great idea to have inspection done by technician which will evaluate your vehicle from top to bottom and tell you that things that will come with the vehicle both good and bad. Please keep in mind that YourMechanic provides pre purchase inspections for those interested in buying a vehicle in which a technician will come to fully evaluate the car. You’re able to find more information and book an appointment for a pre-purchase inspection here https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/pre-purchase-car-inspection

3. Once the wheel bearing needs replaced do more issues seem to arise?