Q: How do you clear the MyKeys® from the system?

How do you clear the MyKeys® from the system?

While your car gives you the ability to create MyKeys® as needed, there will come a time that you want to remove the restrictions from those keys. Whether your teen driver has learned proper control or there’s another reason for the decision, clearing the MyKeys® from the car is pretty simple. Here’s what you need to do:

1. Use an admin key to turn on the car.

2. Press the Setup button.

3. Cycle through your options until you see “Press reset to clear MyKey”.

4. Press the Reset button and then let go.

5. You’ll now see a message that reads “Hold reset to confirm clear”.

6. Hold the Reset button down.

7. Within about two seconds, you should see a message that reads “All MyKeys cleared.”

Tip

You cannot clear single MyKeys®. You have to clear them all at the same time.