Q: Is Check Engine on because of the AC? 2003 Chevy Silverado

A computer was put on my truck and I was told that the car had no problems that maybe it was the Gas cap, or the reservoir needed fluid, I took care of both of those suggestions and still the check ingine light is on, the truck works great, mobile 1 oil, and chevron 91 oc. Fuel is used on the truck. But. The light is still on. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the ac. What's your suggestion.

3. Is Check Engine on because of the AC? 2003 Chevy Silverado