Q: OK the other day I had a bad blow out and took out some working it's all there and some connected still but my car isn't starting

OK I had a blowout the other day and it took out some wiring well it's all still there and some so mere connected. My battery is dead cuz my light is my car work and can press button and music comes on. Just won't start but when I press hehe button it does turn over.. my uncle said there he hehe ground wires and the wires to my headlights. Need someone to come look aND tell me what do u think

3. OK the other day I had a bad blow out and took out some working it's all there and some connected still but my car isn't starting