Q: Oil under oil pan

Hi Scotty, i bought a dodge ram 1500 (2003, 4.7l quad cab) about 2 weeks ago. I like it so far but when i went underneath i noticed oil drops on the oil pan. I wiped them off and the next days it had two drops hanging from it again. How do i approach this and stop the leak before it gets out of hand ? It doesn't seem to leak a lot of oil right now but i want to prevent further problems. Thank you!

The oil leak will need to be identified to see where it is coming from. If you wiped it off and it came back, is the leak just coming from the drain plug or is the leak coming from the oil pan gasket or somewhere else? Your best bet would be to have the leak inspected and repaired by a professional. The mechanic can see if you just need a new drain plug and seal or if another repair is needed.