Q: How much does it cost to replace a timing belt for a 2008 Acura MDX?

I wanted to know how much it would cost to replace a timing belt for a 2008 Acura MDX. Car is in good condition but is about due for a timing belt replacement. It has about 76K miles on it.

Thanks!

Hi there. In order to provide you with an estimate, we need to you request a timing belt replacement quote for your 2008 Acura MDX by clicking this link. Once we receive the data we need to collect, we will send you a quote.

3. How much does it cost to replace a timing belt for a 2008 Acura MDX?