Q: Oil pressure sender broke. Will it still get enough oil?

My oil pressure sender broke while changing my oil filter yesterday. Will driving it before its fixed damage my engine? Will it still get enough oil?

3. Oil pressure sender broke. Will it still get enough oil?

Q: Hesitation, stalling out

Hello. It sounds like the spark plugs are fouled and the spark plug wires need to be replaced. It is possible that the fuel filter is clogged up and needs to be replaced as well. Have a certified technician, like...

Q: Is it possible to open my radiator cap too often - to the point that doing so can damage it?

Hello, thank you for writing in. If you are not doing any damage to the cap when you remove and replace it, the cap will likely be fine. However, any time you mess with any component over and over again,...

Q: How much will it cost to repair a gas leak? 1998 Jeep Cherokee

Hello. To give you an accurate estimate on your gas leak the vehicle will first need diagnosis to determine where the leak is coming from. They are wide variety of things that can leak gas such as a fuel pressure...