Q: Oil pressure sender broke. Will it still get enough oil?

My oil pressure sender broke while changing my oil filter yesterday. Will driving it before its fixed damage my engine? Will it still get enough oil?

3. Oil pressure sender broke. Will it still get enough oil?

Q: My car stalled, I checked the oil and it was low. I added 2 quarts and barely made it 4 blocks. There is no pressure when pressing the gas.

This may or may not be related to the low oil level. If the car was overheated and potentially has developed a blown head gasket, this may be possibly what have caused the stall. When this happens, the cylinder head...

Q: My VTEC engine variable timing solenoid keeps going bad every week to two weeks, yet that's the only code that pops up on Autozone

Hello, thank you for writing in. The fact the solenoid continuously fails may indicate that electrical side or mechanical side behind it is not working properly. You can do two things to start off diagnostics. First, considering the interaction with...

Q: Q: Leaking oil

These engines are known to have oil leaks from multiple gaskets on the engine, power steering leaks, transmission leaks, axle cover leaks, and fill plug leaks. The leaking fluid and location would need to be checked in order to isolate...