Q: Oil pressure sender broke. Will it still get enough oil?

My oil pressure sender broke while changing my oil filter yesterday. Will driving it before its fixed damage my engine? Will it still get enough oil?

3. Oil pressure sender broke. Will it still get enough oil?

Q: Stalling, cutting out, dieing while driving

This is a common symptom of a failing mass air flow sensor or faulty throttle position sensor. The mass air flow sensor regulates the air flow into the intake system as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected...

Q: just drove a brand new truck off the lot today and 10 minutes down the road it starts blowing blue smoke out the exhaust and engin

Hello, thank you for writing in. In this situation you need to make sure you take the vehicle back to the dealership immediately. Assuming it is already there, they should be able to compensate for your time and energy. There...

Q: I have a 97 Jeep Cherokee that won't start. When I turn the key over, the Brake Warning Light comes on as if the parking break is on

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. The brake light is tied into the alternator and also the neutral safety switch. If the alternator is not producing enough voltage, then the brake light will light up. If the power is...