Q: Oil pressure has dropped to zero and has noise in the motor. I have changed the oil pump and filter. Still rattling and no pressur

Has no oil pressure and rattling in the motor . have changed oil pump and filter still the same can raise the rpMs too 1.4 and have pressure and no rattle.. Now what? Any me at or reply here please..

A: Hello. From the symptoms you describe, it s...

Hello. From the symptoms you describe, it sounds to me like you may either have an issue with the oil pump or pickup tube, or an issue of excessive engine wear.

If the oil pump or pickup tube are dirty, damaged, loose, or leaking, they will not be able to properly produce adequate oil pressure for your vehicle.

I would verify that they are installed correctly and in proper working order. These issues can also be caused by excessive engine wear. An excessively worn engine main or camshaft bearings, or worn piston rings, can all cause low oil pressure in an an engine. If you would like a professional to check this out for you, have a certified technician come to your home or office to diagnose the engine's rattling noise in person and determine what repairs are needed.