Q: Q: oil

if my car is recomended 5w30 synthetic oil can i use 5w20 pennzoil??

Q: Q: Heater does not blow hot air.

Hi there. Check the coolant level in the radiator and make sure that its full. Check the heater core valve near the firewall in the engine compartment and see if valve is working. Feel the heater hoses before the valve...

Q: Check gauges light is on and car won't start - 1990 Chevrolet C2500 Suburban

Hello. Most of the time, the symptoms you are describing are caused by the battery failing. If there is a bad connection at the battery or if the voltage in the battery is low, then this will occur. If the...

Q: coolant overflow and overheating

If your dash gauge showing engine temperature is working properly and the gauge shows normal temperature, a possible cause of the "overheating" you are describing is a faulty radiator pressure cap. The radiator cap is designed to maintain a closed...