Q: Honda Civic with odd vibrations and noises

My civic has been vibrating weirdly for a while, Feels like the car is pulsing at red lights and often when driving on the highway it'll vibrate/shake sometimes while cruising or acceleration. More so during acceleration. An when changing gears I'll sometime hear a clunking noise an the car lurches pretty hard What could it be?

You might have one or more motor mounts giving up. The motor mounts are brackets that support the engine and transmission in the car. They incorporate rubber elements and sometimes liquid capsules to isolate the vibration of the engine from the body of the car. They get tired and the rubber gets hard with age then you start to notice excessive vibration. Sometimes the rubber elements break up which allows the engine to move around on the mounts and that would account for your clunking. By contacting Your Mechanic, you can have a technician come to your home or office to check out your Honda and let you know just what it’s going to take to fix it.

3. Honda Civic with odd vibrations and noises