Q: Od flashing

Odd off blinking

Q: What causes the ignition relay fuse to pop when key it's turned to the start position

Hello - You likely have a shorted coil or ignition module. One of the ignition components is pulling too much current blowing the fuse. Check the coils and ignition module for shorts or other conditions drawing too much current. I...

Q: Q: Shifter will not go into gear

Hi there. This can be an issue with your shift linkage being loose or not correctly adjusted. It also can be something malfunctioning inside of your transmission. I suggest having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, take a...

Q: Blue smoke from exhaust when coming off boost focus ST 2.5

You should disconnect the hose on the turbo to see if you see indications that the turbo has oil in the intake. The oil seals in the turbo may start leaking and will cause the smoke you are seeing. If...