Q: Od flashing

Odd off blinking

Q: Windshield wipers turn on when I turn on fog lamps.

Hi there. Check the wires to the fog lights and the wiper system. There is a short to from the fog lights to the wiper system. Try turning on the wipers only and see if the fog lights come on....

Q: My air suspesion bag is bunched up on driver rear side what might be wrong its normal on left side

Hello, thank you for writing in. If one side is sagging or lower than the others, the air bag in the suspension is not being filled up and regulated. This is typically due to a failed compressor, or an issue...

Q: Engine cut out at around 75% throttle.

Hello. If you continue to get code P0135 even after you have replaced the sensor then you have a problem in the harness or problem in the ECM circuit. Check and follow the O2 sensor harness for the passenger side...