Q: Q: O2 sensors

Went to have smog done and the O2 heater-sensors aren't working and won't pass smog. Help please

3. Q: O2 sensors

Q: Q: Satellite radio not working

The radio is most likely the cause, since the preview channel should stay on if it was working like it should. The radio is capable of storing codes if it runs into any errors. It will need to be scanned...

Q: Car won't start I've put a new battery and have no volt drop from battery to cables

The voltage on the heavy cable at the starter should be equal to battery voltage unless you are cranking the engine at which time the voltage will momentarily drop. If you are not reading battery voltage on that cable, there...

Q: Q: Lost of power

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that your vehicle may be experiencing more than one issue, possibly mechanical. Loss of power and fuel efficiency can be caused by many things. A few common causes are issues with the...