Q: Q: O2 sensors

Went to have smog done and the O2 heater-sensors aren't working and won't pass smog. Help please

3. Q: O2 sensors

Q: Oil pressure drops to zero when engine is hot and idling

Hello, This suggests that one of two things are happening. Either the motor is in fact low on oil or the oil pressure sending unit is not working properly and may be producing a faulty reading. I would recommend first,...

Q: Q: Hole in radiator

If you see a hole in the plastic radiator top tank then you may need to have the radiator replaced and the entire system flushed and filled with new coolant. The radiators on these are made very thin and are...

Q: Q: Truck not starting.

When you say won't start, I will assume it is a crank no start. There are at least two possible failures for the no start. First and most common is the the fuel pump and filter. The next most likely...