Q: Q: O2 sensors

Went to have smog done and the O2 heater-sensors aren't working and won't pass smog. Help please

3. Q: O2 sensors

Q: Inside door handle won't open door

Hello. The door latch is the common cause of this on your vehicle. The latch fails and breaks causing the handle to not do anything when you try opening it. It may be the handle itself, but that is not...

Q: 2016 jeep compass fog lights dont come it shows on dash that they are but the lights are not

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are a few things you can do to track down the issue. Start with checking the fuse. It should be located in the main fuse box under the hood, and the diagram on...

Q: need to find certified shop i have proof

I would recommend contacting your local Honda dealership. If any place would be certified to do such a thing, the dealership would likely be one of them. As for the drum brakes, the drums will be measured with a digital...