Q: Noise on the rear end

I just got my car back from the shop had a front end damage fix now I am having rear-end noise every time you go over a bump would that B shocks or struts are the bushings

Hello:

The problem with having front end damage due to an accident is that it often masks or hides additional damage to the rear end. The clunking sound that occurs when you hit a bump is typically caused by bent shock mounts, lower control arm that is damaged or may be the bushings that are misaligned. In order to be certain, it might be a good idea to have a professional mechanic complete a rear end is making a noise inspection before taking it to the repair shop. This will allow a professional mechanic determine the precise source of the noise you are hearing.