Q: Noise inside the B pillar when the weather is cooler.

When the weather gets colder there's a rattling where the front and suicide doors meet. What's the best way to find and stop rattling noises inside of body work?

A: Hello. A good body technician may be able t...

Hello. A good body technician may be able to use a stethoscope to get as close to the noise as possible then dismantle the trim in the area to find what is causing the rattling. Seasoned mechanics equipped with a special tool can easily track these noises down. Consider consulting an automotive collision repair shop or a body and paint facility for assistance.