Q: no fire on number 4 injector

going down the road starts running bad. put new cam in it . missing had chev put new computer on it still missing no fire on number 4 injector have replaced sparkplugs and wires have replaced number 4 injector

Hi there. Without being there to download any error codes stored in the ECU, my best guess would be that you have a damaged camshaft position sensor. However, if the cam was changed, but the timing or ECU was not adjusted accordingly, that could also be the source of your troubles. It might be a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete an engine is misfiring inspection.

3. no fire on number 4 injector