Q: Q: No crank no start.

I just replaced the starter the other day and have started it multiple times and haven't had any problems until now. The wiring is correct along with good grounds. Ive got plenty of battery power. Why isnt it cranking?

Hi there. Check the battery cables and make sure that they are tight and clean. Check the cables that attach to the starter and make sure that they are all tight and clean. The starter remote wire could have an issue and need to be checked for being loose or touching another wire or post. Check the ground wire from the starter to the engine block and make sure that its tight. Make sure that you are getting power to the starter and when you turn the key you are getting power to the solenoid on the starter. If there is no power to the solenoid on the starter, then check the starter relay and see if its clicking. If the relay is not clicking, then replace the relay for it may have shorted out. If the relay is clicking, then the ignition switch may have gone out and needs replaced. If you need further assistance troubleshooting your vehicle, then seek out a technician, such as one from Your Mechanic, that can assist you with your vehicle not cranking and not starting.

3. Q: No crank no start.