Q: No Codes, however, the car is jerking when WOT

I recently crashed my 06 WRX, after the crash i took it into a shop and have it repaired and since it hasn't been running right. The car has no codes and these are the symptoms. While in economy mod (5lb of boost) the symptoms are slight, WOT you get a lagging jerking feeling. While in Stage one i push up to 14lbs of boost, however, the throttle lag and jerking feeling is significantly worse. I've have a vacuum test completed with no escaping gas, next i replaced my spark plugs and rebuilt some old worn down connectors leading to the coil packs. My thought, i was going to test the coil packs next and continue from there. Next, take my exhaust off and take a look at my turbo and CAT to see if i any damages occurred to the turbo its self or if the CAT just simply failed. Everyone says MAF, Ive replaced it with no change. Thank you in advance hope you can help

Hello. A loss in power and performance along with jerking, can be caused by a wide variety of issues. A few common causes are problems with the fuel or ignition systems. If you have not tested the ignition coils, I would go ahead and do so as faulty coils could definitely cause the symptoms you are experiencing. I may also be possible that there is an issue with the vehicle’s fuel system that is causing the problems. If there is an issue with the fuel pump or injectors, the engine may not receive the fuel necessary for heavy acceleration and as a result will suffer in performance. I would start by testing the ignition coils and fuel pressure and then going from there. A qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location diagnose the jerking problem and let you know what needs repair.