Q: No air flowing in climate control system.

How do I determine whether it is a blower motor problem or a resistor problem? Fuse is good and I checked power to the lead at the blower motor and have power on one of the two sides of the plug. Nothing fluctuates when I adjust the fan speed.

You could take a test light and disconnect the blower motor and connect the test light between the two wire connections and turn on a/c or heat and adjust the blower speeds to see if the light comes on and changes brightness when you adjust blower speeds on the controls. If you get a light then you need to replace the blower motor. If you get no light then you most likely have a blower resistor controller burned out and may also need to replace the blower motor since it most likely burned out the resistor.

3. No air flowing in climate control system.