Q: BOTH AC FAN AND RADIATOR FAN NOT COMING ON

My fans are not coming on . When I turn on the ac the compressor comes on but the fans do not. When the car gets hot the fans still do not come on . A 2002 VW jetta.

The problem you are describing likely stems from an electrical fault which would include things like a break in circuit wiring, bad grounds, relays, fuses, resistors, the fan motors themselves as well as the engine cooling temperature sensor. If engine operating temperature, or A/C operation, is such that the fan(s) should be powered on and yet they do not work, the first check is typically for power to the fan(s). If there is power, but no fan operation, that signifies a faulty fan. If there is no power, items such as the relay in the fan circuit are tested as well but the whole circuit has to be evaluated until the fault(s) is found. If you request an electrical components not working diagnostic the responding certified mechanic will both identify the cause of the problem your car is having and estimate the repair cost. If you approve the repair, it would be performed immediately if you desire.

3. BOTH AC FAN AND RADIATOR FAN NOT COMING ON