Q: neutral safety switch problem

my car is not starting everything is coming on when key is in ignition no start

Hi there. It could be, a faulty neutral safety switch causing the engine not to turn over. Putting the gearshift lever into neutral and trying to start the vehicle may help confirm that possibility. A no crank situation could also be caused by a faulty ignition switch, a faulty starter relay, a faulty starter. Proper diagnoses should be performed to avoid unnecessary repairs. I recommend having your vehicle’s no start/no crank be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. neutral safety switch problem