Q: neutral safety switch problem

my car is not starting everything is coming on when key is in ignition no start

3. neutral safety switch problem

Q: Why does my car vibrate so much when I am at a complete stop

There are many possible causes for this symptom; there could be a vacuum leak, or the car may simply need a tune-up. It would probably be best to have a certified mechanic take a look at the car and perform...

Q: Car vibrating when its 40 miles and check engine light is on

The only real solution is to have diagnostics run to find out why the Check Engine Light is on. There are dozens of sensors between the engine, transmission, traction and anti-lock system that could be causing the poor performance. Even...

Q: 05 acura tl automatic will not accelerate and move. rpm going wild and revs. what is the cause?

The first thing to do is to see if the transmission fluid is full? If it is full, then you may have an internal transmission problem and will need further diagnosis to determine the cause by a transmission mechanic like...