Q: Coolant fans

neither condenser nor radiator fan work. I did the "Tap" test & they both worked for 10 -20 secs. What doers it appear to be on the surface, please?

Thanks, \Bill 404.966.7377

3. Coolant fans

Q: The navigation on my 2006 Acura TL stopped working.

Hi there. From my experience with this car, if the navigation keeps turning off and on, it is due to a failure in the hardware in the navigation module. I always check the voltage going to the module first to...

Q: Dying at idle

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a dirty or faulty idle air control valve. The idle air control valve is a small valve on the engine's intake system that reads the air intake as it comes into the...

Q: Will using the incorrect ATF on my car cause sensors to fail

With regard to the 2003 Acura TL Honda states in the Owner's Manual, "Always use Honda ATF-Z1 (Automatic Transmission Fluid). If it is not available, you may use a DEXRON III automatic transmission fluid as a temporary replacement. However, continued...