Q: Coolant fans

neither condenser nor radiator fan work. I did the "Tap" test & they both worked for 10 -20 secs. What doers it appear to be on the surface, please?

Thanks, \Bill 404.966.7377

3. Coolant fans

Q: On my acura tl 2005 my engine light turned on what will cause my light to be on ?

Hi there. The engine or warning lights will be triggered anytime a sensor detects an error somewhere in the engine, transmission or driveline system; including brakes, axles and even tire pressure. If an auto parts store indicated that the code...

Q: The check engine light is on. P0158 code!

Hi there. I think you'll find this article on the P-0158 OBD-II error code helpful, as it will explain common causes, solutions and symptoms related to the code.

Q: Which oil should I put in?

After checking the oil specifications for your engine you are correct about the 5w20 weight oil. Newer engines in a lot of vehicles now use and recommend the 5w20 or 0w20 oils. Your vehicles engine uses 5W20 only. The parts...