Q: Coolant fans

neither condenser nor radiator fan work. I did the "Tap" test & they both worked for 10 -20 secs. What doers it appear to be on the surface, please?

Thanks, \Bill 404.966.7377

3. Coolant fans

Q: Steering wheel doesn't return back to the center

Hi there. The condition you are describing is often a symptom of a steering column failure. The steering column is comprised of several individual sections, starting at the steering rack, and continuing to the steering wheel itself. Sometimes on newer...

Q: My car is not going in reverse and in neutral. It only goes forward, Why? How much charges it will take to fix?

Hi there. The transmission could have overheated as the vehicle was trying to escape the snow. Going back and forth many times will overheat the transmission fluid and make it boil. This will cause clutch materials within the transmission to...

Q: Will not shift past first gear at about 20 mph. What is causing this? 2002 Isuzu Rodeo Sport V6 3.2l

Hello - the lack of an upshift from 1st to 2nd could be dirty, burned fluid or clogged filter, or a failed Shift Solenoid "A". Low fluid level and low electrical system voltage can also make the transmission misbehave as...