Q: Hello, have 2001 Monte Carlo. Turn signals don't work. Replaced the turn signal switch and the hazard warning turn signal flasher. Still nothing.

Hot 2001 Monte Carlo SS turn signals dont work replace turn signal switch replaced Hazard warning turn signal flasher still no blinkers

Hi there. Check the lights fuses in the fuse box. If the fuses are good, then turn on the ignition key and check for power to the ignition switch on the fuse box. If there is power to the ignition switch then the lighting module may have lost its programming. A lighting module (known as a body control module) is used to control the all vehicle lighting systems and other circuits withing the body. When this module has a problem and various lights fail to operate, then the module will need to be reprogrammed or replaced. If you need further assistance with your blinker lights not working, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Hello, have 2001 Monte Carlo. Turn signals don't work. Replaced the turn signal switch and the hazard warning turn signal flasher. Still nothing.