Q: Top hose came off, replaced it, replaced coolant, now bubbling coolant and overheating vehicle

Top radiator hose came off, I replaced it and refilled the coolant. Now the coolant is bubbling in the resovoiur and the car is overheating

There are at least several possibilities: 1) the top hose blew off as a consequence of overheating and thus a fault still exists in the cooling system causing the present, continued overheating; 2) the cooling system is not faulty but presently simply has trapped air, blocking normal coolant circulation; and 3) when the hose blew off the engine overheated causing damage to the thermostat. Apart from the trapped air issue, some common causes of overheating include a faulty thermostat, a plugged radiator, collapsed hoses, and a faulty water pump or drive belt. Certain engine faults, such as a leaking head gasket or poor engine running condition can also cause overheating. If you desire that the root cause of the overheating problem be pinpointed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an engine overheating diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Top hose came off, replaced it, replaced coolant, now bubbling coolant and overheating vehicle