Q: Hi my Mercedes Benz gl450 2007 airmatic leans a bit more on the driver side left front and a bit front the rear.

I have a gl450 2007 and it leans on the left. It leans more on the driver side and a bit on the rear. I replaced the shocks for all of them last year is I don't know what to do.

Hi there. Check the plumbing to the air shocks system on the driver side and see if there is a leak. You may have to spray the lines down with water and soap to see the leaks as the mixture bubbles up. Replace any leaking line or valve to correct the ride height. If you need further assistance with your air suspension, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.