Q: i have a 2007 chevy malibu maxx it has stated to loose coolant i keep antifreeze available today i checked the antifreeze and i

How long can i drive the car with refilling the anti freeze until i can repair in a week
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Coolant is leaking Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle has can be leaking coolant from many places, which makes something like this tricky. If the problem continues to grow and get worse, more damages can occur costing you even more time and money. Try to identify if the leak is external (visibly leaking on into the engine) or internal (leaking into the engine and only visible in the form of steam in the exhaust). This will help determine if the damage is going to spread to the rest of the engine, or if it is an external leak that is less likely to do any major damage. Overheating the engine will also cause major damage, so keep putting in the coolant if your going to drive. The key is to keep a strict eye on the coolant level, and to carry coolant with you. For more help resolving the issue, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.