Q: There was too much oil put in my car it got drove about mile maybe before sucked back out it is smoking a lot how long will it con

There was too much oil put in my car then it only got driven for a little under a mile then I sucked the oil out I know it's going to smoke butt how bad and for how long

The 2012 is sensitive about how much oil is in the engine. If it has been overfilled, you probably have oil in the exhaust system and the crankcase vent system. The first thing you need to do is make sure the oil level is correct in the engine. Once that has been verified, check the air cleaner for oil and clean it out if necessary. After that, the only thing to do is get on the highway and drive. Around town might not do the trick because the exhaust temperature may not stay up. so just get on the highway and drive ten or twenty miles. The smoke will stop when all the oil is burnt out of the exhaust. If you’re not sure about the oil level, or if you just want to delegate this job, contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come to your home or office to sort out your Mercedes for you.

• There was too much oil put in my car it got drove about mile maybe before sucked back out it is smoking a lot how long will it con