Q: Need to fix error codes

I have two engine error codes: P0147 and P0300.

3. Need to fix error codes

Q: the gas, oil, and volt meters do not work on my 2004 GMC Envoy XL

These instrument clusters have been problematic for years. Among other developments, back in 2008 there was a GM Instrument Cluster Class Action Settlement which was applicable to your make and model year, as well as applicable to many other GM...

Q: P0300 and P0305. Pending: P0304, P0306, P0171, P0174, P2196, P2198

Hi there. The issue that maybe happening is the are fuel injectors that are not firing and there is a vacuum leak on the engine. Possible multiple sensors are not working causing the P2196 and P2198 codes to appear. For...

Q: All my light work when truck off start truck all lights work except headlights go out

If the headlights are working intermittently (i.e., turn off after you start the truck), there is a loose connection, faulty relay or switch, or other electrical problem in the headlight circuit. When the problem occurs, you can find the fault...