Q: Need to fix car so brake light will go off.

The brake light is on. What do I need to get fixed to make it to go off?

3. Need to fix car so brake light will go off.

Q: Brake light illuminated on the dash

Hello. The brake fluid level switch is probably getting stuck in the master cylinder causing the light to stay on. There could also be a leak in the brake system which would cause the light to stay on. What is...

Q: HVAC Blower Motor Fan runs on high Speed all the time

This may be related to a faulty blower motor control module or resistor. The blower motor resistor controls the various speeds and functions of the blower motor once it is turned on. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic...

Q: How do I use the Pass Temp feature?

The Pass Temp feature allows you to change the temperature between the driver and passenger side. This makes them the ride more enjoyable for both the driver and passenger. To use the Pass Temp feature: Press the Pass Temp...