Q: Need a head gasket replaced.

I have a blown head gasket and oil in my coolant.

3. Need a head gasket replaced.

Q: Car has problems when braking.

What you are feeling is likely the brake rotors are warped, as you suspected. The rotors may need to be replaced. The rotors can get warped when they get hot and then hit water or excessive braking. Have the brakes...

Q: Search results for Lost. My 2000 jeep Cherokee key can I get one online or were? SERVICE

You can go to the local dealer and supply your VIN number and proof of ownership. You may be able to get a new key made to match your car if your has never had the ignition key cylinder replaced....

Q: How much would a motor mount replacement cost at Goodyear?

Hi there: A vehicle vibration while the stopped can be caused by multiple issues, ranging from improperly running engine due to a vacuum leak, ignition system or fuel system issues, or faulty or loose motor mounts. In regards to how...