Q: my truck was missing codes said cylinder 1&8 needed to be changed. did now 1,6&8 are missing.

My truck had a misfire on cylinder 1&8. So I proceeded to replace all 8 and spark plugs because its a s. Time. So I did now it's misfiring again when we fired it up but now it reads a misfire on cylinder 1,6&8. What. Can it be ho e to fix I'm perplexed.

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 2007 Ford F-150. The problem is most likely with the ignition coils misfiring. I would recommend having a technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect your misfiring problem and replace the ignition coils.

• my truck was missing codes said cylinder 1&8 needed to be changed. did now 1,6&8 are missing.