Q: Good morning, I drove my car for about ten minutes ,found a parking then when I was ready to go again car would not start lathe li

I took my car out for about ten minutes turned car off 5 minutes later car would not start but I have battery power but no sound of car to start

Hi There, If you have power to lights, radio, accessories, etc, but the engine will not turn over or make any sound at all when turning the key, you may have a faulty starter relay. The starter relay directs power from the battery to the starter solenoid which then engages the starter when you turn the key. When this is not working properly, you may notice intermittent starting problems including no response when turning the key to start. Generally, when this does fail, it does so very randomly and usually without warning other than intermittent starting. The power from the battery will still power other accessories such as radio, horn, etc., but you may not have any power to the starter. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. Good morning, I drove my car for about ten minutes ,found a parking then when I was ready to go again car would not start lathe li