Q: Car has no power - 2006 Chevrolet Impala

you buy the pedal to the floor and the engine doesn't turn fast, mechanic at the garage change several sensors and still no power and now they say they change the coil

Hello there, many faults will cause your 2006 Chevy Impala to have a lack of power. Without knowing what parts were replaced or the codes that the car had I am only able to provide a general answer. The most common faults are the spark plugs, coils, fuel pump, fuel filter, alternator, battery, vacuum leak, MAF sensor, or the oxygen sensor. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose your loss of power in person and make any repairs required to resolve the issue.