Q: ABS and Brake warning lights constantly on

My Grand Am has had the ABS and the Brake warning light on since I've owned the car. Brake lines have been changed and properly bled, along with front rotors and pads and rear drums. I haven't changed out the the front or rear calipers though. All of the ABS fuses check out. (Not sure about the ABS Enable mini-relay) Brakes seem to work fine. Any help or information you can provide would really be appreciated.

A: The ABS and Brake light on will store a cod...

The ABS and Brake light on will store a code in memory. You need to have the stored codes cleared and then road test to verify the codes return and diagnose the codes. You may have a bad speed sensor or module.