Q: Clock spring compatibility

My car is a RHD. I have found the correct/identical clock spring on the internet but it has L8 on it not R8. Will an L8 clock spring work in my car? TIA

A: Hello. I would contact the manufacturer of ...

Hello. I would contact the manufacturer of the components (or a dealership if it is an OEM Nissan component) to see if the parts are cross compatible. It may be possible that the part will serve as a direct fit, with no issues, or it may be possible that there is a subtle difference in the part that may prevent it from functioning properly. A knowledgeable parts person from a dealership or parts supplier would be the best to consult for specifics on the part numbers.