Q: Crash damage - Front, Passenger suspension damage 1997 Honda Civic

asked by on December 16, 2016

Sister borrowed my car, and spun out and slammed into a median strip. The knuckle that the Right front side control arm is mounted to is bent, and thus the control arm is out of original position, and pushed noticeably towards the rear of the car...

The CV joint has now failed, and the car in immobilized. How much will it cost to get the control arm rest back to the original position, and replace the CV joint, and axle?

Thank you

Hi there - this task is best handled by a collision repair estimator at a reputable paint and body shop. S/he is trained to evaluate visible and not-so-visible damage, and the costs to repair. Contact a reputable paint and body shop in your area for an estimate and repair.