Q: My horn switch is not working would like to change to push button instead and need help locating the wire in the steering column.

My horn switch is not working would like to change to push button instead and need help locating the wire in the steering column.

I would recommend consulting a wiring diagram for this particular modification. Wiring diagrams are available in Chilton or Haynes service manuals. You can pick up one of these books at all of your local auto parts stores for the particular vehicle that you have. The wire will likely also be traced to the fuse box. If necessary, you can wire the new horn to the wires on the back side of the fuse box where the horn fuse is inserted.

• My horn switch is not working would like to change to push button instead and need help locating the wire in the steering column.