Q: my truck is overheating after replacing termostat water pump and a flush was made as well , i dont know what else is causing the o

I have a SUV vehicle , I have purchased a new thermostat and replace water pump but my truck is still heating up to a point that it will stop until it cools off before heating up again after driving 4-5 blocks

It sounds like you may have some air stuck in your cooling system. Whenever cooling system parts are replaced, this will created an air pocket in the system. If any air exists in the cooling system, this can cause the vehicle to overheat. I would recommend having your cooling system inspected by a qualified professional. Consider YourMechanic for this inspection as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to determine the cause of your vehicle to overheat.

3. my truck is overheating after replacing termostat water pump and a flush was made as well , i dont know what else is causing the o