Q: My son has a 2003 Chevy truck One day it would not staet he replaced the alternator and it was fine for a couple of days and then

My son has a 2003 Chevy truck One day it would not staet he replaced the alternator and it was fine for a couple of days and then battery was dead again He replaced the battery even though it was only two years old it started and ran fine for three days and then battery ws dead again What else can be the problem

3. My son has a 2003 Chevy truck One day it would not staet he replaced the alternator and it was fine for a couple of days and then