Q: my right passenger wheel is off the steering pinion from hitting the curb on lincoln drive. my steer wheel still turns my left whe

my right passenger wheel will not turn left to right but my left wheel still turns properly. my right wheel is still on the axle it just won’t turn at all. when jacked up you can move the wheel freely. like it’s loose. i just want to know the proper service to choose from you guys

Since you hit a curb the car will need to be inspected to find out what broke on the steering and if there is any other damage. Schedule a diagnosis to find out the problem.

3. my right passenger wheel is off the steering pinion from hitting the curb on lincoln drive. my steer wheel still turns my left whe