Q: Q: Heater not always blowing heat

MY or pt courser heat comes out warm then back to cold turn it back on warms up for awhile and then back to cold

3. Q: Heater not always blowing heat

Q: When i have my car running with my heat or ac on my car hesitates like it wants to stop when i'm stopped at a light.

As you may know, your car's AC system when working properly puts an extra load on the engine at all times when it is running. When this happens, your car's computer makes adjustments to compensate for this extra load on...

Q: What does hot air below the driver' feet indicate?

Hi there: If the heater is not on and the vents are blowing hot air, it's possibly caused by a malfunction of the heater motor relay or the heater core. What's most likely happening is that there is an electrical...

Q: Heater malfunction

Hello. There are several possible components that could be causing the problem you are having with your heat. If the thermostat is sticking intermittently or if the heater control regulator opens and closes when it isn’t supposed to, it could...