Q: Q: My key won't turn over.

My key won't turn over unless I wiggle it up and down and turn at the same time.

3. Q: My key won't turn over.

Q: Tail lights and dash lights not working.

I have a good idea of what your problem may be. It is common for the ignition switch to go bad in your particular vehicle. This can lead to many different electrical system issues including your complaints of no dashboard...

Q: what are the two sensors called that I need to replace on my 2013 chevy malibu that reads AC unit off due to high engine temp

Hi Ruben. Thanks for contacting us today. The sensors that will monitor data are the engine temperature sensor and the coolant temperature sensor. They work together to relay data to the ECU. If the engine temperature is too hot, an...

Q: What happen s when when my 2013 Chevy impala say reduce power engine light

The issue you are writing in about is common enough that a specific diagnostic, namely a reduced engine power diagnostic is performed by technicians dispatched by YourMechanic. If you request that diagnostic, the responding certified mechanic will get this issue...