Q: My key won't turn over.

My key won't turn over unless I wiggle it up and down and turn at the same time.

A: Look at your key to check if it has good sh...

Look at your key to check if it has good sharp cuts or if they look really smooth. If they are not sharp then they may not be disengaging the tumblers inside the lock.

Replace the key or try a spare key to see if the lock will turn easier. If it end up working then your problem is fixed, if not then a new lock and key will have to be replaced.

I’d recommend having a certified mechanic check the car out, they will be able to diagnose your ignition problems firsthand and make the necessary repairs.