Q: Q: My key won't turn over.

My key won't turn over unless I wiggle it up and down and turn at the same time.

3. Q: My key won't turn over.

Q: Brakes stiff and loud

Hello. It sounds like you could have a couple of different problems. The brakes seem to be worn out and you have a possible problem with your brake booster. The ABS and traction light being on means that there is...

Q: Gas meter always says full won't allow me to put full up on gas what can I do??

Hi There, It sounds like you may have two separate issues going on here. Your fuel tank sending unit is a unit that monitors the fuel level in your tank. When this is not working properly, you may notice erratic...

Q: Rough idle and car dies - 2007 Chevrolet Impala

Hey there. This is a common sign of a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine. This valve...