Q: Q: My key won't turn over.

My key won't turn over unless I wiggle it up and down and turn at the same time.

3. Q: My key won't turn over.

Q: Q: Car not starting.

The ignition system on these cars is a very common problem causing no starts. The fuel pumps are the next most common problem causing the no start. My suggestion is to have a qualified technician check the ignition and fuel...

Q: How do I rewire under the dash pad? Many of the wires are just there disconnected and some are damaged.

Hello. If you were to purchase an entirely new harness that is made for your vehicle, it should a simple plug and play. I would not recommend tearing everything out. But instead, if I were to do it I would...

Q: My car overheated this morning, completely drained the coolant and replaced but still fluctuating to half and below half

If the fluctuations in temperature are relatively rapid, that is not typical of a failing thermostat. It's possible there is a temperature sensor fault, wiring issue or gauge problem that makes it appear as if the engine temperature is fluctuating...