Q: My Jeep starts for a couple of minutes but it wont stay running.

Last night it was running great but today when i started the engine, it looked good for 10 minutes then it stopped and i tried like 4 5 times after that. It takes 2 or 3 attempts to start again but it wont stay running. Maybe my exhaust are filled with snow or because the temperature outside is around -15°C or -16°C

Hi there. If the engine is trying to start up and not staying on then the fuel could be jelled up in the fuel tank at the temperatures outside if there is excessive water in the fuel. I recommend putting in a bottle of sea foam in the fuel tank and let it sit for about one hour. This will help prevent the fuel from jelling up in cold weather. If the fuel system is good and not jelled up, then there could be an issue with the exhaust being plugged up causing the engine to not run. If you need further assistance with the engine stalling in cold weather, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.