Q: my jeep will start right up, idle for about a minute then pudder and shut off. But i can start it right back up.

My jeep will start right up, idle for about a minute then pudder and shut off. But i can start it right back up and it will do the same thing.

The only way to isolate the problem is to monitor the fuel pressure and spark along with the crankshaft and other sensors when it dies. This will tell me if you are losing fuel, spark, or a sensor like the crankshaft sensor. When you say "putter," do you mean it will start to die slow and then die? or does it just die quickly like turning off the key. This engine can have many possible issues like a crank sensor or a cam sensor to the ignition engine module and only further tests can isolate the problem. Have the vehicle tested and diagnosed by a certified mechanic to inspect the stalling issue and determine what needs to be repaired.

• my jeep will start right up, idle for about a minute then pudder and shut off. But i can start it right back up.