Q: My Honda Odyssey doesn’t have a daytime light fuse, it that why my DRL not working?

My DRL stopped working and I noticed recently that It didn’t have a DRL fuse, I tried putting one in but it has nothing to hold it in. Does it have to have a fuse in? What can I put in it to connect one?

Hi Daisy. Thanks for contacting us today. The daytime running light system on the Odyssey is activated through a module and relay switch and is not an independently powered system requiring a fuse. If this system is not working, it’s either an electrical glitch, a problem with the headlight switch or a fault from the DRL module. This article might be helpful to explain how this module works. It’s probably best to have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete an on-site inspection to determine what repairs are needed to repair.

3. My Honda Odyssey doesn’t have a daytime light fuse, it that why my DRL not working?