Q: Q: Heater does not blow air.

No heat or air comes out of the front portion of my heater but the rear heater works fine when you flip the switch everything works as normal the front and back have separate switches controlling the heat

This may be related to a faulty blower motor or blower motor relay. Occasionally, the blower motor itself will wear out or become faulty working intermittently as the brush contacts inside the motor wear out. The blower motor relay supplies power to this motor when you turn the switch to "on" that can sometimes fail. When this happens, you may notice that you will not feel anything blowing out of the vents at all. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your vehicle’s blower motor system.

3. Q: Heater does not blow air.