Q: My headlights wil not come on

The bulbs were changed and the fuses have been checked and the lights still will not come on. At one point if i jiggled the entry point to where you insert the bulb, the lights would come on, temporarily. Now, they won't come on at all. Sometimes they would just cut off while I im driving. If it helps, I have day time running lights.

The headlight sockets need to be checked for any heat damage. If the connectors look discolored or deformed from the heat of the bulb then you will need to replace the headlight sockets. They will overheat and the connection inside the socket will lose contact with the bulb and cause the light to go off or not come on at all. If you use a test light and go between the power and ground of the light socket to see if the socket has power and ground. This will tell you the socket is getting power and to replace the socket.

3. My headlights wil not come on