Q: my friend ran over a curb with a lowered car and now the car wont move. its manual and when you put it in any gear it wont move. a

My friend ran over a curb with a lowered 93 prelude manual trans and now it won't drive. The engine revs when in gear with the clutch engaged and nothing. When in gear the car can also be pushed as if it were in neutral. Is it the clutch, axle or transmission?

Hello. It sounds like when the vehicle hit you also had a cv axle failure. Any suspension damage can change the angle at which the axle sits causing it to either fail or pop out of the transmission. I would get the vehicle in the air to see what is going on. It may have possibly damaged the transmission also. If you want to have this assessed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose what is wrong with the suspension] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/brakes-steering-and-suspension-inspection

3. my friend ran over a curb with a lowered car and now the car wont move. its manual and when you put it in any gear it wont move. a