Q: My clutch slips but it was replaced not to long ago

2010 mazda 3s hatchback manual transmission 6 speed bought the car with 100,000 miles clutch was serviced and replaced at 85,000 miles, car now has 105,000 miles. i can still drive the car and such but it feels like the clutch is slipping, i can start out going fine and all but if i accelerate any harder then about 25% like merging onto a highway the engine will rev higher and the car will not accelerate faster, then the rpms drop down and its a game of keeping up with the clutch disc and the flywheel it seems like. could this be the fluid level, master slave cylinder or would it be recommended to have a full clutch replacement?

You may have to replace the entire clutch, pressure plate, release bearing, and resurface the flywheel. It is also possible that you have fluid leaking on the clutch causing it to slip. In this case, your best bet will be to have an in-person inspection by a certified mechanic. If you would like to have this done, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your clutch slipping issue and recommend the correct repair.

3. My clutch slips but it was replaced not to long ago