Q: My car wont start.

My car wouldn't start so I changed 2 of 6 spark plugs and it started.it ran for two days now it won't start again.do I change the other 4 to get it running

Hi There, It sounds like part of your problem may have been partially related to a spark issue. Some other things to check in addition to the remaining spark plugs might be things like ignition coils, crankshaft position sensor, spark plug wires or ignition module are all components that may cause the motor to not produce the spark needed to ignite the fuel in the motor. Should you need further help with diagnosing your problem, I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.